Thank you for your patience during Arrival!
08/16/21, 9:04 AM
Good Morning Families! Thank you for your patience during Day 1 of Arrival! We are working to safely expedite our processes and you can support us by:
- Dropping your students off in the correct locations:
- If you are only dropping off KNE students, please use the inside car loop (enter East Bound on 47th from Telluride)
- If you are only dropping off KNDMS students, please use the outside car loop (enter West Bound on 47th from Yampa)
- If you are dropping off BOTH KNE and KNDMS students, please use the inside car loop (enter East Bound on 47th from Telluride)
- While in the car line, please do not have your students exit your vehicle until they arrive at a number sign with a staff present
- Please do not park you car in the carline and exit your vehicle.
- If you are walking your student to the building, please use crosswalks.
Thank you for your continued partnership!
-The KNE and KNDMS Team and Family!